rediff.com

Write a Comment

Subject
Your message
Enter the text as it is shown in the box below  
  |   Cancel

* Help us keep the Discussion Boards clean and respectful. We take online abuse seriously. Read the terms of use to avoid having your message deleted

Read Comments     Showing 1 - 9 of total 9 comments
dil by G Jaher on Jun 24, 2012 07:09 PM aap logo ne kiya dil dekha hai?   |   Report abuse

Really Nice by vishal vishall on Jun 21, 2012 05:39 PM Movie is really nice and good hearted Must watch for every Father and Son U shud not miss it. Movie is not a roller coaster ride but its like long drive in evening.   |   Report abuse

i really doubt if the movie is that good....anyone has seen pls by Aditya on Jun 17, 2012 01:51 PM i really doubt if the movie is that good....anyone has seen pls reply here...is it really that worth   |   Report abuse

Re: i really doubt if the movie is that good....anyone has seen p by dev gupta on Jun 18, 2012 02:35 PM it is very boring and predictible... better watch on tv   |   Report abuse

Message deleted by moderator

One star for this review by Jay on Jun 17, 2012 06:05 AM Read almost half of the review, can't understand what's this about? Seems like these reviewers write reviews for people who have already watched movie.   |   Report abuse

good clean movie.. i saw it last night by howudoudo on Jun 16, 2012 06:28 AM good clean movie.. with all the right ethical messages. the movie is edited well and the script hold you well till the end and you never get bored at all. i would say if you have a family with kids, 100% sure you will have a great time watching along with them in a movie hall. my rating 3.5 out of 5 stars.   |   Report abuse

Re: good clean movie.. i saw it last night by Aditya on Jun 17, 2012 01:52 PM thanks for the review dude   |   Report abuse

If the characters are supposed to be Parsis, by Lal Popat on Jun 15, 2012 10:55 PM why do they need to approach a non-Parsi for a loan? I believe the Parsi community, which is well off, help each other in such regards. I would say wrong choice by the script writer.   |   Report abuse

Re: If the characters are supposed to be Parsis, by Amita Suri on Jun 15, 2012 11:43 PM Yes, the poor in the parsi is considered when the person earns less than 90,000 per month.. amazing as per last week TOI   |   Report abuse

must be an average movie...even in TOI all vieweres by Aditya on Jun 15, 2012 10:45 PM must be an average movie...even in TOI all viewers have not liked this movie   |   Report abuse

this movie wont be that good by Aditya on Jun 15, 2012 10:42 PM this movie wont be that good   |   Report abuse

why are hindi movies by rahul joya on Jun 15, 2012 08:45 PM reviewed in English? Just doesnt make sense. Why do actors and actresses tweet in english?   |   Report abuse

Re: why are hindi movies by pravin sarode on Jun 15, 2012 09:11 PM they are having superiority complex that is why they use english   |   Report abuse

Re: why are hindi movies by deenu shetty on Jun 15, 2012 10:19 PM why are you typing comments in English...   |   Report abuse

Re: why are hindi movies by Denzil Rajan on Jun 16, 2012 06:30 AM Otherwise they would have to put up with you commenting 'Why aren't hindi movies reviewed in English?'   |   Report abuse

Re: why are hindi movies by anand parmale on Jun 16, 2012 11:45 PM Senseless talk   |   Report abuse
Message(s) deleted by moderator are not displayed on this page